The American Society of Naturalists (ASN) Graduate Council is committed to enhancing initiatives that provide valuable services to graduate students. These initiatives primarily involve planning and assisting with outreach efforts, graduate student activities at academic conferences, and ASN committees (e.g., Student Awards, Workshop, and Regional Society Liaison Committees, as well as the Executive Council). Beyond these initiatives, the ASN Graduate Council is developing an online community that supports and encourages the diversity of graduate students in the biological sciences.
We’re recruiting new members to join us! Find more information here.
ASN grads is recruiting new members! Applications for the ASN graduate council are due August 30, 2023. Email email@example.com with questions! Full announcement and instructions here: https://asngrads.com/home/recruiting_2023/Tweet
Attending Asilomar 2023? Sign up for our roommate match program to find a conference roommate and lower housing costs! Sign up here: https://forms.gle/8LHgc2w21JekHQ5C8
Support our diversity, equity, and inclusion work by buying ASN merchandise from our Redbubble store. Now selling our life needs variation design in many languages, and our Evolution 2022 album cover designs.
Visit our merchandise store here.
- Emma Lehmberg*, 2019-2022 – PhD Candidate, Texas A&M University
- Kelsey Lyberger, 2019-2022 – Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford University
- Simon Tye, 2019-2022 – PhD Candidate, University of Arkansas
- Katherine Eisen, 2019-2022 – Postdoctoral Fellow, Lund University
- Nikunj Goel, 2021-2024 – PhD Candidate, University of Texas, Austin
- Sarah McPeek, 2021-2024 – PhD Candidate, University of Virginia
* Current Graduate Council President